Snippet from the course
Visit the “Course Content” section below and click on the lessons tab.
Note: The access to the course will automatically be granted post-completion of the transaction process.
Gut Health | Clinical Management | Healthy eating | Supplements | Probiotics | Lifestyle
Gut is the origin of all diseases, rightly said by Hippocrates! Take care of your gut and the rest will take care of itself.
Hi! My name is Ryan Fernando and I am the chief nutritionist at QUA Nutrition- Signature Nutrition Clinic, My team and I bring to you a well researched, science backed functional foods, supplements from around the globe and probiotics that have tried and tested in our counselling of over a team of 60 dietitians and is proven to be effective in symptomatic relief, healing and lead to a better gut health.You can also learn the tricks of the trade and start incorporating them in your counselling to build a happy and satisfied clientele who keeps coming back for your secrets.
A dip into the insights you would gain from the course:
1) An easy understanding of the digestion process
2) Conditions linked to gut health and the signs and symptoms to look out for
3) Questions to ask your clients to gage the severity of gut issues
3) Gut health restoring foods and its different forms
4) Easy tricks to remember Low FODMAP foods for IBS
4) 20 Dietary Supplements to support gut health, dosage and recommendations to use in consultation with nutritionist
5) 12 Probiotics with a number of active composition micro-organisms and how it helps in gut health
6) Exercise and its influence on gut health
7) Mindful eating techniques to practice for improved digestion
8) Busting myths and fads associated with gut health
9) You get ready downloadable notes , counselings tips and supplement information
Promise which I make:
This course will give you confidence and advisory guidance to handling your client’s gut condition. Change your perspective in looking at a clients case and identify the areas to apply the knowledge gained from this course.