We strive to provide you with the best possible learning experience. If you are not satisfied with a course you have purchased, you may be eligible for a refund as per the following guidelines:
- Eligibility for Refunds: You are eligible for a refund only if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You have purchased the course within the last 5 days.
- You have completed less than 10% of the course content.
- The course content is not as described on our website.
- The course is materially defective.
- How to Request a Refund: To request a refund, please email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and email address associated with your account
- Course name and date of purchase
- Reason for your refund request
We may request additional information to process your refund.
- Processing Refunds: Refunds will be processed within 14 business days from the date of your refund request. Refunds will be issued to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Non-Refundable Items: The following items are not eligible for refunds:
- Membership fees
- Any course that has been completed or attempted beyond 10% of the content
- Any course that has been discounted or purchased during a sale.
- Dispute Resolution: If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your refund request, you may raise a dispute with our customer support team. We will work with you to resolve the dispute.
We reserve the right to modify or update our refund policy at any time. By using our website, you agree to the terms of this policy.